My family was able to join us this time, it was so great to be camping with my brothers and sister-in-laws, plus my indispensable Mom and Dad.
John came along for our hike. He was such a trooper. He walked most of the hike and had great fun crossing the little log bridges and throwing rocks into the stream.


"I love chewing on Dora and reading 'Motor World' with Uncle Joe"

I HAD to include this picture because my brother Joe never smiles with teeth and I also don't know the last time we got a picture with all three of us. Of course Joe went a little crazy with the toothy smile, but it looks great!!!!
1 comment:
Hey! This is a bit random but we just found a web site for Janara Kellerman and thought you'd like to see it. (:
http://www.janarakellerman.com/index.html
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Andrea
Post a Comment