Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lilia and the Laundry

Lilia can't walk yet, but she still tries to help out around the house anyway. When I'm cleaning the kitchen I usually throw the old towels at the kitchen door way, then I have Sofie or John pick them up for me and throw them down the laundry chute. Well yesterday Lilia saw the towel on the floor and knew where I wanted it to go. What a little helper!


(Sorry for the dark, grainy video, it's pretty dark in our hallway! Where's a good solar tube when you need one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a SMART kid!!

knielsen said...

It has been so long since we've talked and even longer since I've seen you and the kids. I am enjoying seeing you guys on the blog now. I must say that you and the kids look absolutely beautiful! I would love to get the kids together to play sometime. Wish it wasn't so far! Let me know if the Wolfe's ever want to take a vacation in NM :) Kim