Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007 - The End

Wow! I'm a postin' fool tonight. Well the culmination of all of this celebrating came to an end today - Christmas Day. We opened gifts this morning, and then spent a lazy day relaxing and playing with all our new toys. It was definitely a digital Christmas this year and Mike and I spent the better part of the day at our computers figuring out how everything works.

Sofie in the eeaarrlly morning before we opened presents...

Lilia enjoying her new present!
John has a love affair going with the movie CARS. I think that he now owns every CARS car that he can. He spent most of the day racing them around a new track that he also got for Christmas.
It was a very merry Barbie Christmas for Sofie!


Above are some (well most :) ) of the Christmas presents that I received this year. I must say, I made out like a bandit! Do you notice what's down at the bottom of the frame, resting against the frame? That would be my new iPod. Now whether your a fan of Apple products or not, I am and I have been wanting an iPod pretty bad. So I have to share how Mike squeezed all the suspense out of my Christmas morning that he possibly could.

I had been asking for an iPod. But not quite sure that I would get one because 1. they are expensive, and 2. I do have a completely adequate MP3 player.

Well the gift opening commenced this morning and when all was said and done, I had some wonderful gifts...though no iPod. I was a little disappointed, but, reminding myself of the reasons above, it was O.k.

Then Mike says casually, " I don't think we've opened all our gifts from our stockings yet." Oh yes! Stockings! Hopes were again realized and we opened all of them... Again, no iPod.

A little more disappointed this time, but remembering the above reasons, I TRULY was very thankful that my husband had thought to get me anything at all.

At last, though, he reaches into a drawer and pulls out two more packages, the last one being the iPod. :) So Mike had fun, then again, so did I. I love surprises, even when they are delayed. :)

No comments: