Yep, I'm just gonna keep churning out posts about nothing. Isn't that what summer's to be about anyway? Nothing? Our school year is going to start up this next week. So this is our last chance to do, nothing!
I thought I would attempt to make this post a
tad more interesting by chronicling a day in the life of the 4 Wolfe Cubs. The day of doing... nothing.
The morning was spent mostly outside, riding in the electric Jeep and playing at the picnic table with Lilia's new birthday toys.


Later, when Caleb woke up from his morning nap we celebrated with him and his new ability to crawl without his belly touching the ground.

Lastly, since it was Thursday and the local Farmer's Market was open we went over there. Where we spent a whopping 10 min at the actual Farmer's Market. Long enough to by honey sticks. Then they found some kid chairs outside a boutique down the street where they were able to sip on their honey sticks.



Yup, a glorious day of "nothing".
No comments:
Post a Comment