Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving, Take Two

In addition to our Early Byrd Thanksgiving, we also celebrated actual Thanksgiving with the other side of the family. Everyone was quick to take on their traditional roles

( I guess Caleb's will now be known as the gravy maker)
to get the meal on the table. After stuffing ourselves on some of the best stuffing I have ever had (that's saying something!) and other traditional Thanksgiving fare, we rolled ourselves away from the table to embark on the other Thanksgiving tradition.

Talking and digesting... along with puzzles, board games and movies. Also, in the tradition of the Wolfe family, we aren't just satisfied with one celebration at a time. Oh, no, no, that's for amateurs. Just two days later we were back at it again with our annual Wolfe Santa Shopping extravaganza, plus gift wrapping party, plus Wolfe Women's Winter Tea, plus baby shower for Wolfe Cub #5. Phew!! Can I just say I belong to the two best families in the world!?!?!

No comments: