Since she was born 3 weeks early she started out just a tiny little bit. 6 lbs 11 oz. And before she left the hospital she had gone down to 5lbs 15 oz. Ultra scary for this Momma.
Friday, March 4, 2011
The Order of Things
Just a couple of days ago Gloria had her 2 month well baby check up. Praise the Lord she's growing so well and is the perfect example of a 2 month old baby.
Since she was born 3 weeks early she started out just a tiny little bit. 6 lbs 11 oz. And before she left the hospital she had gone down to 5lbs 15 oz. Ultra scary for this Momma.
And she did have a slow start as well. At her 2 wk appointment, where they are supposed to be back up to their birthweight, she was only 6 lbs 5 oz. But after some supplementing with Momma milk that I pumped after I nursed her she really turned a corner. Since then, even with a little cold, she started plumping up.
Now at her 2 month check she is 11 lbs. 11 lbs! I want to shout it from the rooftops! 11 lbs!! That's close to doubling her birth weight!
Praise the Lord for Momma milk shakes.
Since she was born 3 weeks early she started out just a tiny little bit. 6 lbs 11 oz. And before she left the hospital she had gone down to 5lbs 15 oz. Ultra scary for this Momma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay Gloria! And good job mama!! I know you worked HARD for those 11 pounds. (:
Dang she is cute. Love watching her get so big and seeing you begin to relax a little. I think she had Isabelle outfits on in all 3 pictures. Love that too. :)
I'm pretty sure she has the cutest little nose I have ever seen.
She sure is a little cutie :)
Post a Comment