When I have a moment I plan to do one big post with summer highlights, so far. Summer isn't over yet!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
No Promises
Let's see... April, May, June, July, August... it's been awhile. My life is so busy right now, obviously. I had grand visions of a laid back summer where we would touch on the basics of school most days and just hang out, read books, explore outside. But summer has been anything but that. It's been a 11 week sprint to Autumn. Part of me wishes that I could have a do-over. But wiser people than me have reminded me that having 5 children (two of them being a 7 mo old and a 2 year old) is not about flourishing, but surviving. I don't have to do this part perfectly. Phew! So anyway, here's a sneak peak at the summer we've been having:
When I have a moment I plan to do one big post with summer highlights, so far. Summer isn't over yet!
(This is Sofie and our cousin Anika at the Arboretum. Sofie loved toting her around because she felt lighter than her 7 mo. old sister.)
When I have a moment I plan to do one big post with summer highlights, so far. Summer isn't over yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment