Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Finally the weather is getting nice and we are able to be outdoors once again! Yeah!! I love spring!


I have been wanting a screen door on our garage door for a couple of summers now so that I can hear what the kids are doing when they are playing outside. So Mike got this GREAT screen door that completely rolls out of the way when your not using it. Perfect. Oh, and Lilia is pretty sure that Daddy needs her help...


Mike and I are avid bike riders, but what to do with three kids who aren't old enough to ride their own bikes for any great distance? Ta Da! Sofie LOVES her new bike. She's been begging Mike to take her on a bike ride every night this week!

And poor John, he has to be in the Burly with the baby. He was a very good big brother and kept giving me updates on her well-being through out the entire bike ride.

We live very close to the bike trail access here in Shorewood. It's so fun to get on the bike trail, ride into Excelsior and hit the local eateries or go to the beach. I love summer in Minnesota!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia,

The bikes look great! Tell John, Uncle David will ride with him in the burly next time I am up. Are you going to bring them to labor day??

U R quite the blogger! Lov ya

db