
Well, as most of you have already guessed from the ticker I have at the top of this blog, we are pregnant again! Child #4, Lord willing, will be born in the beginning of December.
This 4th time around has been quite the roller coaster. We, unfortunately, had two miscarriages in a row before this child. And the 1st trimester this time has had some scary turns and tearful moments, but the Lord is so gracious and any problems seem to be ironing themselves out and we are hopeful for the future. So this child will be a true miracle baby for the Christmas time.
Anyway, as far as how I feel. Absolutely awful. Morning sickness seems to get worse with each child, and I've had the yucky complication of severe heartburn this time. But it's all worth it, and I'm thankful to be able to experience this all for the 4th time.
So there's the news! We're all excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment