Monday, January 12, 2009

It's all about Ruthie?...

Well, Ruthie continues to be the 7th member of our family. Sofie continues to have her participate in whatever our family is doing at the moment. For breakfast Ruthie sat in her barbershop chair, on a stool and "ate" play food while the other kids ate.

Later, I brought Caleb into John's room so that he could watch his siblings play. He loved it! (I'm assuming this because he didn't cry for a REALLY long time) But then Ruthie appeared, beside Caleb, ready to enjoy the scenery as well.

































And Sofie has been very concerned for awhile that Ruthie have a bed to lay in at night. (Since, you know, she has the pajamas) So Gma Wolfe came to the rescue and made this bed for Ruthie.

















I'm so impressed with the craftsmanship. It is TRULY a treasure.

Now Sofie has two Gma's using their ingenuity to outfit Ruthie. No wonder she seems so life-like to Sofie. :)

2 comments:

myfourgems said...

that bed is so amazing...gee I sure am glad she's my kids grandmas too! :) I was so jealous of friends when I was young who had grandmas that were crafty!

It is so cute how much she loves her Ruthie. Grace is not as taken with hers as I would have expected, for all the constant talk she did of Ruthie before she got her...i think it ebbs and flows, she will get back to her eventually. Sofie is the perfect age to have a best friend in Ruthie!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful doll bed! What a talented Grandma! Now Ruthie can get some much needed rest!

debbyrd