I was so excited to share my substantial storehouse of baby goods with little Anaka. And to see the newest edition in the bassinet that I have brought all my babies home to?
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sweet Little Tiny Precious
This last weekend we went to visit cousin Angie and her new baby girl. Beautiful Anaka Laurel. What a precious little baby. She was just so tiny and sweet. Weighing in at almost 6 3/4 lbs. She truly looked like a little doll. Sofie's Ruthie doll was bigger than her! I know it's been said many times before, but you FORGET how TINY they are the instant your own baby isn't that tiny anymore.
Her little tiny ears, and her little tiny mouth. It's just amazing something so tiny can survive and thrive and grow this
big.
I was so excited to share my substantial storehouse of baby goods with little Anaka. And to see the newest edition in the bassinet that I have brought all my babies home to?
It was too sweet for words.
I was so excited to share my substantial storehouse of baby goods with little Anaka. And to see the newest edition in the bassinet that I have brought all my babies home to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the fever!!!! Alas, it is over for me, but it does not prevent the FEVER!! She is sooo precious, I am so jealous of you all that can now get a baby fix whenever you want. I cannot wait for my niece Devin and family to move here from CA this summer...her baby is already 4 mos old so i will miss this snuggly precious time, but hopefully she will quickly bond with her great aunty shel before she is a yr old. :)
so sweet. I think that outfit was one from Isabelle. Can't be certain but it looked familiar. I guess it will be fun to relive my own baby memories with little Anaka wearing some of Isabelle's old clothes.
Perfectly titled post!
In my totally unbiased opinion (wink & smile) she is the most beautiful baby on the planet.
Post a Comment