When you homeschool in Minnesota, once a year you are required to test your child with a standardized test. So on a snowy morning last week, I took the two older kids to their test. Then the younger ones and I came home to while away the time until they were done. It was a rare moment for me to sit and read a book in the middle of the morning.

It was an even more rare moment for Lilia and Caleb to play the DS's themselves

instead of peering over the shoulders of the older kids. They loved it.
3 comments:
Where did you get that book? From mom? Michele left that book for me and mom decided she should hold on to it and give it to me before she left and I haven't seen it since. Can I borrow it when you are done? Looks like you are getting close.
Mel, I bought the book. It's what we've been going through in our small group this winter. It's SOOOO good. I want to buy 100's and give them out to everyone I know. It's that good. You can definitely borrow mine.
Those are some adorable kids! Love the concentration.
Post a Comment