Hello! I haven't posted in forever! Nothing is going on is the problem. I am so SICK of winter (snow has been DEEP on the ground, here, since we came back from Atlanta after Thanksgiving) and every day is just a waiting game to see if maybe today we might make it all the way up to the freezing mark. Supposedly today is the day, but I'm not holding my breath. The thermometer says 19 degrees right now. Which actually is warm, comparably.
Anyway, I have thought I would post an absolutely hilarious moment Sofie and I had the other day.
Sofie's laying on the couch reading Frog and Toad. I'm sitting there also looking at a magazine. Every once in a while she pulls me out of my concentration to ask me what a word is...
Sofie; "Mom, what's this word?" and point to it.
Me: " I can't see it, spell it to me"
Sofie: " A-G-A-I-N"
Me: "Again"
Sofie: "A-G-A-I-N"
Me: "Yep, Again"
Sofie: little pause, "A-G-A-I-N!"
Me: Now looking up from the magazine in confusion, "Yes, Again"
Sofie: "Mom why do I have to spell it again?! I just did!"
Me: "No, Sofie, the WORD is 'again', I'm not asking you to spell it again!"
Sofie: "OOHHHH!"
Our very own Abbot and Costello moment for you....
No comments:
Post a Comment