This last weekend we went to Iowa. We hadn't been there since Christmas, so it was high time to go. We had a WONDERFUL time. The weather was in the low 60's (much better than what we came back to, it's snowing this morning!! Noo
oooo!!!!). Sofie was even in shorts on Saturday. The kids played outside a lot, Mom and I went shopping, Dad and Mike went on motorcycle rides, and we had some great meals and played Dominoes with my brothers and my SIL!
These pictures were taken on Sunday and Lilia was out of sorts on Sunday. I can only surmise she was in a bad mood because she knew she was going to have to leave her adoring fans...


John was on the other end of the spectrum on Sunday. Incredibly goofy the whole time. He kept turning his bottom lip inside-out every time I tried to take his picture. I can only surmise he had such a good time that he could only be excited!


And Sofie was a sweet, mature acting 5 year old who smiled nicely for all the pictures.


My brother Joe was in on the festivities too, I just didn't get a good picture of him. But he was lovin' up every minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment