So one might ask, " What do you do while your camping?" Well, we bring bikes, both for the adults and the kids, there are also hiking and exploring the area, plus coloring, swimming, reading, watching movies, playing at the campsite, etc.
Admittedly, this time we didn't know that it was going to be so fabulously flat and grassy, so we didn't bring any lawn games. We won't make that mistake again. But I just thought I would share with you what the kids came up with to do in the absence of any organized activities. You gotta give the imagination time to blossom, right?
Sofie tried to learn how to ride a bike that was WAY too big for her, (it's my bike)...

They begged Daddy to show them how to chop wood and build a fire.


They also grabbed the extra carseat and had A LOT of fun tumbling with it, using it as an umbrella, rocking chair and fort. What was I saying about imagination?...

No comments:
Post a Comment