Well in true camping fashion. We had just gotten all the food for supper out to the picnic tables when we decided that we'd better take it all back in because the skies were looking awfully threatening. Then within a span of about a 1/2 hour we went from wondering if we should hi-tail it to the tornado shelters to running outside to photograph the best rainbow that I think I've ever seen. Of course the pictures don't do it justice. Such a creation from God can only be completely enjoyed in real life. But I tried. You could see the beginning and the end of this rainbow. It was amazing. ( And no, silly, no pot of gold. :) )
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The Rainbow
Who knew just one camping trip could yield so many blog posts!
Well in true camping fashion. We had just gotten all the food for supper out to the picnic tables when we decided that we'd better take it all back in because the skies were looking awfully threatening. Then within a span of about a 1/2 hour we went from wondering if we should hi-tail it to the tornado shelters to running outside to photograph the best rainbow that I think I've ever seen. Of course the pictures don't do it justice. Such a creation from God can only be completely enjoyed in real life. But I tried. You could see the beginning and the end of this rainbow. It was amazing. ( And no, silly, no pot of gold. :) )

The whole sky was blazing!
Well in true camping fashion. We had just gotten all the food for supper out to the picnic tables when we decided that we'd better take it all back in because the skies were looking awfully threatening. Then within a span of about a 1/2 hour we went from wondering if we should hi-tail it to the tornado shelters to running outside to photograph the best rainbow that I think I've ever seen. Of course the pictures don't do it justice. Such a creation from God can only be completely enjoyed in real life. But I tried. You could see the beginning and the end of this rainbow. It was amazing. ( And no, silly, no pot of gold. :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment