Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caleb 1 week birthday!

Can you believe it?! It has been exactly one week ago that Caleb was born. Boy does time fly. Today was my Mom and my 1st outing with all 4 kids. We took Caleb to the Dr. for them to look at his jaundice. It's already starting to fade so there is no worry about it. He's just doing wonderfully and a joy to have. Even the nights aren't completely painful yet. I'm really trying to wring every single joyful thought out of this last baby. He just makes our family so complete.

Sofie has been quite sick this last week. I did let her get close enough to Caleb for this one shot.

He's even been awake a little bit!
I do have to say, though, having a new 4th child does put a cramp in my ability to blog. :) I'll have to get my priorities straightened out once I heal better and not such a novice at juggling 4 kids, homeschooling, housecleaning, errands, cooking, being a wife, etc. etc. etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids have the most amazing cheeks, I love it! Eli's been working on his cheeks for five months and he's got nothin' on little one week-old Caleb. (: Caleb is so adorable!

Thank you for squeezing in the time to blog, it's so fun to see pictures. I don't think I did my first real blog post until Eli was two months old, I'm very impressed with your juggling skills.

See you guys SOON! (:

myfourgems said...

That's why I nicknamed him SweetCheeks! They are sweet indeed...he is a little pudge, I love that you grow 'em big, Julia! Reminds me of my Mady.

I love seeing the pictures, keep them coming for the out-of-towners that love him and the whole family!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY. HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS A COUPLE MONTHS OLD ALREADY BECAUSE HE IS SO BIG.