Friday, December 5, 2008

Delivery!

We were sent flowers from the people at Mike's work! Aren't they adorable?! When the woman came to my room to drop them off she just told me that I had a delivery, to which I replied. "Oh, it's not for me, you must have the wrong room." Geesh, you'd think I'd never had flowers delivered before. I have!

I got another delivery today. A big cookie. I had been telling my sweet SIL that I was hankerin' for a cookie. So she sent me one. :) Thanks Michele. And I did have the good graces to NOT try and send the delivery person away this time.

2 comments:

myfourgems said...

Its so fun to get deliveries! That duck is adorable, and I am glad you enjoyed the cookie!

He's such a handsome little guy. Enjoy bringing him home and having the family all together for the first time. I hope Sofie is feeling better tomorrow. Grace was feeling quite warm herself tonight when she fell asleep in a chair downstairs.

Have a last restful night before you are on your own with all of them! :)

myfourgems said...

do you really have something better to do than blog daily about your new son and his precious siblings???

I'm waiting!.... :)

Patience was never one of my virtues.