Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Mom,



Dear Mom,

Now Mom, I know that I'm your baby, I know you still want to believe that I'm 6 months old and still needing you for everything! But I'm growing up now! I can walk and take my own shoes off, I'm even saying a couple words.

So since I'm getting so big, I need a big boy haircut. Now I know. You like my hair long and soft, but geesh Mom, I want to look like my Dad and my big brother John! So what do ya say? Can I get a haircut?

Here's the deal, if you let me get my hair cut, I'll still act like I need you from time to time. You know, like to feed me and change my diaper.

Thanks Mom, love you,

Caleb

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute. Love, love your new header. Might copy you, although I would need to bring Jake over for a photo shoot too.

judy1884 said...

He is so cute and whoever cut his hair did a really nice job :)

myfourgems said...

good job, he looks more like a baby now :)

did you take the pics of the kids? gorgeous, need those for the fridge...you know, the "refrigerator kids"