Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Camping Tree

We went camping this weekend! It was so much fun. I can't wait to go camping at this campground again. It was a heavily wooded place with a lot of things to do. Besides the obligatory hiking trails and fishing, there was a living history farm (which we toured on Saturday), a BIG cave that you can take a tour through, plus it's a MECCA for equestrian people. So I'm sure that we will be back. We really found a winner!

My Dad had gone bike riding before we got there and he found this massive tree with a bunch of limbs really close to the ground. So we helped the kids into it and they loved it!



All the kids but John, I should say. He was a little too cautious to get into the tree. And then he didn't want for me to take his picture because he was embarrassed. Silly boy. :)

No comments: