Thursday, August 7, 2008

Joy!

This is how happy a baby can be when she's finally let off of a potty after an intense week of potty training. She even got to wear some of her Sissy's dress up clothes as a treat for being so trustworthy.

Lilia is coming along fantastically with potty training. She didn't have any accidents today and told me every time she needed to go, which was usually, "Uh, oh! Mommy potty! Hurry!" It's all very cute.

She did manage to hold it at one point today though. She was playing with Little People when all the sudden I heard, "Oh Mommy! Hurry!" I had been cleaning the downstairs bathroom so I raced her upstairs to use the potty upstairs. Which she WHOLLY disagreed with . She kept pointing downstairs and saying, "Potty!Potty!" So I swept her downstairs, realized there was no potty seat in the basement, So then I ran back upstairs, got her potty seat, and then back downstairs to help her go. ( I am 5 mo pregnant ya know!) I thought for SURE she would've had an accident by then, but she was completely dry and went after I put her on the potty. What a big girl. Stubborn, but a big girl. :)

No comments: