Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 2/3 C Flour
1 C Sugar
1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
dash of salt
2 eggs
1 C plain pumpkin
1/2 C butter, melted
1 C chocolate chips
Mix all the dry ingredients together.

Mix all the wet ingredients together...

Fold together the wet and dry ingredients, add the chocolate chips!

Bake at 350 for 20 min., and you have some fabulous muffins!
Now, just to let you know, I obliterate the recipe. I add whole wheat flour instead of white, I DON'T add nearly that much sugar. A lot of times I use Turbinado sugar if I have it. I substitute applesauce for most of the butter and I add some milk to make the dough a little lighter. Just some tweaking, right? :)
But the end result are some nutritious muffins that sneak in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, to some very happy kids.
Enjoy!
1 C Sugar
1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
dash of salt
2 eggs
1 C plain pumpkin
1/2 C butter, melted
1 C chocolate chips
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Mix all the wet ingredients together...
Fold together the wet and dry ingredients, add the chocolate chips!
Bake at 350 for 20 min., and you have some fabulous muffins!
But the end result are some nutritious muffins that sneak in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, to some very happy kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment