
I (think) I said that I have all these Christmas outfits for Caleb. Today is he is sporting his striped sleeper. Perfect for dining in and enjoying his milk, or is even for dining out and feasting on...well...milk. This ensemble comes complete with burp rag and little stuffed reindeer. (though I don't know where they are and don't have the energy to look for them...)
Now that Sofie isn't sick anymore, she's is making up for the time that she was away from him. This has fast become her favorite past time.
1 comment:
how adorable and what a good big sis...i remember many photos like that of Evie with Grace, and Evie with Sarah, too.
I am anxiously awaiting my contribution to the month of christmas outfits...hopefully my mom brought it over, its one you will have to snap a pic in and then cover him up...brrrr! :)
he's looking good, love his darkness!
Post a Comment