Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning!!! We woke up to Sofie saying, "Mom, Dad? We're just going to play with our toys from last night, when you wake up we can open presents." What? I was never that nice to my parents when I was growing up! Amazing.

We did commence in the gift opening soon after that. :) And LAAAA!!!! Ruthie was finally opened.John got ice skates. I'm sure that they will be going skating some time soon today.
And Lilia now has enought Calico Critters to last awhile. :) I knew she would love them. She is definetily my roll-playing, tiny treasures child.

Between last night and this morning, the girls are completely outfitted with new dolls (Ruthie and to-be-named Bitty Baby) and matching pajamas for them and dolls. I think they are set!

I bought Mike a indoor, remote-control, helicopter. I just revel in the moments when I get him something that he REALLY likes and he's COMPLETELY surprised with. They are few and far between, he's so hard to buy gifts for, but when I find a good gift, it's all worth it!

1 comment:

myfourgems said...

great pics...I love the ones of Lilia...she is all 2 years old isn't she? precious.