Thursday, December 25, 2008

This one's for you, Michele!

As part of the Wolfe family. I know that we all believe in the Lord's mighty hand and how He moves purposely and decidedly in all of our lives. And with that truth in our hearts we know that my SIL in Atlanta is exactly where the Lord wants her to be. But we still miss her, and I know she misses us all especially at this time of year.

So Michele, here is a video of the chaos of Christmas Eve. :) I hope you feel like you were part of it all. You were in so many ways!! Gifts, traditions, old stories and new ones.

We Love You!!!


1 comment:

myfourgems said...

Oh, I love it! Thank you so much Julia! You brought tears to my eyes and made my morning! I even got a glimpse of SweetCheeks at the last moment! I so remember that noise of christmas, all the voices and squeals and paper ripping mingling into one noise.

Thank you for posting this! :)
love shel
p.s. now i am going to take advantage of my early morning wakefulness and hit some sales!