Friday, July 17, 2009

Timidly Adventerous

In only what can be called weird, the weather today is in the 50's. Definitely a jacket grabbing day. Unfortunately the local parks service had scheduled today for a free nature walk for kids. Not to let the weather, or the children complaining that they didn't want to go, deter me. I bundled them up and sent them on their way (O.k. I did bribe them with Luncheable's and cookies)....

Alas I think I've passed on my dislike to try new things. I knew they would have fun if they just got there. ( I know this from personal experience...) So I just needed to blaze the trail of being adventerous so that we can all have some fun inspite of ourselves. And fun they did have! When I arrived to pick them up Sofie had made fast friends with some of the kids there, and they both had big smiles on their faces. See :)
Next week ~ the Zoomobile! New experiences, here we come!

No comments: