Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Facing the Giants
Today was THE day. THE day he's been waiting for since he was a wee three-year-old boy, waking up from his nap to find his kindergarten sister doing this.
In fact, since the 1st day of HIS kindergarten year he's been asking, "When do I get to kill the giant?!" Well, like I said, today was it. When I opened up our Bible Story for the day and he saw Goliath staring back at him. You could not keep him quite. He listened to the story with barely contained glee, and then the minute I said, "You can go get a pair of Daddy's socks!" He was off like a shot.
It's hard work, to be the height of a 5 year old and try to hit the "giant" in the forehead with a "stone" but try and try he did.
This time Caleb was very attentive, let's see how excited he is in five years....
(If you must know, yes, the plate has been up since Sofie did this exercise 2 years ago. I never said I wasn't lazy... :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment