It was a cold muddy morning, but the sun was shining and the day was shaping up to be gorgeous. Once the day got started we had a very fun time playing in the corn pit, milking the "cow",
Friday, October 23, 2009
Lost in the Maze
On a recent Saturday we had the privilege of visiting a local corn maze, freely. But only if we got there at THE 1st morning light. I seriously wondered if I could actually get my family out the door that early in the morning. But I surprised myself by getting there a little too early!
It was a cold muddy morning, but the sun was shining and the day was shaping up to be gorgeous. Once the day got started we had a very fun time playing in the corn pit, milking the "cow",
feeding the animals, 
watching an escape artist!
And slipping down the super slide. For our last hurrah we walked through the corn maze.
Umm... let's see.. Muddy stroller that kept getting caught in ruts, check... Precocious 3 year old who insisted on jumping in EVERY mud puddle, check... Thoroughly finding EVERY letter of the alphabet in the maze, check... One muddy, tired, sore, thankful, Mamma who was ready to go home? Not quite. :)
It was a cold muddy morning, but the sun was shining and the day was shaping up to be gorgeous. Once the day got started we had a very fun time playing in the corn pit, milking the "cow",
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very very cute. Did you know Jake was there the same day? Although he did not arrive at the crack of dawn so maybe you missed him.
by the way, I was looking at my feed-it and noticed you checked my blog without commenting! As did Michele. I count on the two of you for comments. I can't harass the strangers who read my blog to comment so it must be the two of you. I will expect a comment later today. :)
Post a Comment