You could get all philosophical about our Free Pizza Friday ritual and say that "our family gets together to commune with one another. We share the ups and downs, the trials and blessings of our past week.... " but, who am I kidding. It's a night all about randomness. We randomly observe our ritual, we randomly meet at any of our houses, we order from random pizza places, and we do random things.
So as our conversation randomly touched on all the important subjects, in only the way good family can, I randomly had my camera beside me, so I took some random pictures of what was around me.

I guess the Hardacker's were around me. Because all the pictures had a running theme. All Things Hardacker. Sometimes the "thing" was an actual Hardacker

Sometimes it was something new for a Hardacker (maybe a
little too much zoom...)

Other times it was a combination of both

Thanks Hardackers. Thanks for being random with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment