---------------------
Some quotable quotes from this weekend:
John got received some new Lego kits and he couldn't WAIT to open them. But I didn't want him opening them and losing pieces all over the place. So I told him he would have to wait. But as with kids (mine anyway) he kept coming back around every 1/2 hour or so, asking again. Later in the night after John had been quite rambunctious and had gotten in trouble several times for it. He says:
"Hey Mom, I'm quite when I play with Lego's..."
________
My Grandpa Byrd was also there for the festivities. With my Grandma's passing in September, my family has really been reaching out to him more. He seemed to just love the busyness of the children and the hubbub of the family dynamics. At one point he said to me.
"Having this great big family is great. But that we're Christians, that's the greatest."
That is the greatest Grandpa.
--------------------------
So what do you do with a 12 mo. old and an 18 mo. old in a house that is decidedly NOT baby boy proof. Well, containment is the name of the game.
(I guess that my nephew has spent time in a clothes basked before, and likes it that way. :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment