More proof that my baby is growing up, (sniff, sniff). It's funny, speech never comes gradually at this house, there's nothing and then they explode with new vocabulary. Anyway, here's Lilia saying, "1..2...3". So she's hasn't just started talking, she's skipped to counting also, what a genius. :) Granted I am counting to three ALL the time around here. I had no idea she even knew what I was doing till I was taking off her socks one night and I started with, "1" and she ended with "two!... threeeeee!" They are such sponges!
1 comment:
Wow! Way to go Lilia! Sorry to hear about all the sickness that's been going around! The kids looked adorable on Easter, love all the outfits. (: I heard you all may be coming down next weekend... or was that a dream? It'll be great to see you if you do!
(:
Andrea
Post a Comment