Hmmm"Chip off the old block""Chin up Uncle Joe""why is your face so fuzzy?"OK all lame. But I did't want to leave this post commentless. :)
when i grow up will i want to be scratchy just like you!
okay that was supposed to bewhen i grow up i want to be scratchy just like you!
please don't drool on me!
"Hey big guy, somehow I think we have a connection, I can't explain it. Seems to me, we have nothing in common."
Hey! Now that's funny!!!
"Uncle love"
Joe saw the picture and said, "here, let me pop that zit for ya!" Nice, uncle Joe. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hmmm
"Chip off the old block"
"Chin up Uncle Joe"
"why is your face so fuzzy?"
OK all lame. But I did't want to leave this post commentless. :)
when i grow up will i want to be scratchy just like you!
okay that was supposed to be
when i grow up i want to be scratchy just like you!
please don't drool on me!
"Hey big guy, somehow I think we have a connection, I can't explain it. Seems to me, we have nothing in common."
Hey! Now that's funny!!!
"Uncle love"
Joe saw the picture and said, "here, let me pop that zit for ya!" Nice, uncle Joe. :)
Post a Comment