
Today was another trip to the OB. Boy, I'm sure seeing her a lot now that I'm nearing the end. I'm not quite sure why I go so much. We have the same conversation each time:
Dr: "How do you feel," Me:"Tired and fat."
Dr: "Are you still have lots of contractions," Me:"Yep, all the time."
Dr: "Any questions?" Me: "When can I be done?"
All kidding aside, it is reassuring to just get the thumbs up from the Dr. on a regular basis. And contrary to what I complain about. I don't want this baby to be born one minute before it's ready.
The baby seems to be doing great. The heartbeat is staying right around the 140's. And I'm measuring about 1 1/2 weeks early, so a little over 33 weeks! She can tell that the baby is head down now, it was breach for quite awhile. The Dr. also stated that this baby feels "meaty." :)
She was telling me that she has felt quite a few pregnant tummy's and can tell when a baby feels more scrawny or more meaty. I guess this one is decidedly more on the meaty side.
We were laughing that I seem to be see-sawing with my baby size. Sofie was so tiny @ 7lbs, 1 oz. Then came the shocker of John @9 lbs, 12oz. Lilia was then back on the smaller size @ 7lbs, 11oz. So we'll see what happens this time! Do all these indicators point to a boy? Your guess is as good as mine. :)
I'm going to go nurse my horrible cold now. Remember my "get to" moments? Well I've been trying to remember that I "get to" be nasty sick with a head cold today. It means I have beautiful, God given children. It means that I DO NOT have the stomach flu (which I have been known to get in the 3rd trimester). It also is a great reason to slow down and not feel guilty about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment