Monday, October 6, 2008

Another installment of "Not Me Monday"

The "Not Me Monday" sure is well timed. I again find I have a PLETHORA of things I sure "haven't" done.



SO with that, I wasn't the homeschooling Mama who let her 2 year old play with PERMANENT dry-erase markers (that sure haven't stained her shirt) on a marker board just to get in a few minutes of un-interrupted school time with my 6 year old.

I certainly did NOT sign my maiden name at the grocery store this afternoon! I have prided myself on the fact that once I signed my marriage certificate I haven't once slipped like so many friends have. So I CERTAINLY have not been beat by this 4th pregnancy.

I was NOT the mother who forgot to bring shoes for Lilia this afternoon to her playdate. There was NO need to be thankful that I brought my children to a home of 5 children where there was certain to be an extra pair.

and, of course, it wasn't me who finished off the apple crisp last night,that I had made just hours earlier, and was envisioning being a great snack item for Mike and the kids this whole week....

And to top it all off, I'm sure not guilty of blogging this installment of, "Not Me Monday" when I really should be making supper for my children.

NOPE! Not Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun!

I will add...I did NOT wash the same load THREE times because I just kept letting it sit there rotting day after day after each cycle finished...
I have most certainly NOT let my little girls go a week without a bath, and they most certainly do NOT have cooties starting to show...
I definitely do NOT spend every morning after 3 of the girls are off to school, ignoring my 4th while I wile away more than an hour at the computer with my coffee...