Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Well I find myself embracing another Monday today and felt it was the perfect day to have another installment of ...



I do not find myself wondering "how in the world am I going to make it another 6 weeks!" with this pregnancy.

I have not completely given into relying on my husband COMPLETELY when he walks in the door, I hate it when women do that to their poor husbands and so I am surely not guilty of it myself...

We do NOT have tiny frogs showing up in our basement! Yuck! And it would be wrong of me to let you think that there are enough so that when Lilia sees ANY bug, she comes to me and says, "Oh Mommy, yucky froggy!"

I did not decide to fall in line with the Public school system and let Sofie have Friday off for MEA.

Lastly, I did not eat an Apple Fritter Donut yesterday, in front of my family, all by myself...

No comments: