I guess I don't really know when to cry, "UNCLE".
I've been horribly sick with a head cold for the past few days in only the way a 3rd trimester, pregnant, Momma can be. Yet I still insist and persist to try to do everything myself. I'm almost an invalid from all the sciatica pain and ligament pulling going on in my lower half, and yet I feel like I'm failing if everything is not perfect.
Anyway, my precious MIL came over this morning and, in spite of myself, helped me get things back in order. She folded some laundry while I got other things done. The laundry was getting insurmountable to me, and, it's again, back down to the dull roar that I'm able to cope with. At least we can sit on the couch once again. :) MIL to save the day!
The picture is of what my MIL does best. Making my children feel special. She brought all of them suckers that have a little wheel on them so that you don't have to turn them manually. :) The suckers do have caps, though! So they aren't as messy as one would think.
1 comment:
you can thank me for having four children first. i think she channels all her guilt for not being here for me while i had four babies and is trying to pour into you all the ways she wishes she could have been there for me....please accept it on my behalf! :)
Post a Comment