Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Winds, They are a Changin'...

Do you see the suspended little white flakes in this picture? Yep, that's right, SNOW! And it isn't snowing just every so lightly, it's REALLY snowing! The rule is holding true! It always snows before Halloween.

And just as the winds and the weather are changin' up here in the Tundra. The winds are a changin' with this blog too. So stay tuned for some exciting changes!

4 comments:

knielsen said...

I miss fall in the midwest so much! The pictures of your backyard are beautiful. A little different than what we see here in Albuquerque! Also, wanted to let you know that I tagged you (see our Nielsen Kids blog). I read your blog often, but we should catch up sometime!

myfourgems said...

you got a hit that wasn't family!!! sooo jealous! :)

oh, i feel so sorry for you minnesotans! have fun covering up the halloween costumes with parkas this friday!

myfourgems said...

can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! I will be obsessively stalking your blog today.

myfourgems said...

(tap, tap, tap...)

We're waiting...