This is Sofie's new "skill." She jumps off the ladder and onto this swinging ball. It actually looks like a lot of fun. I found myself contemplating the weight max on the ball. :) I sure don't think it would hold me now, but next summer when I get back down to my svelt self...
After the swinging ball they all had to show me their abilities to swing, high. John is getting very good at pumping his legs.
And Sofie had mastered the meteoric rise up into the air.
But the person who had THE MOST fun on the swings was Lilia. John and Sofie actually fight over who can push her because she's such a giggle monster the entire time that she's being pushed.
And my beautiful Sofie in one of her quieter moments.
And then John... I wanted a nice picture of him to. But he thought it was a lot more fun to make silly faces. Oh, well. I actually love the silly faces just as much.
1 comment:
how DO these kids get so darn GORGEOUS??? We really should be embarrassed by it! :)
looks like mike did a bang up job on the swing set.
i am going to miss seeing you all this thanksgiving.
Post a Comment