Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Fall, Have I said I love Fall!!!

There are few things (emphasis on FEW) that will drag me out of my current pregnancy woes. Having fun with Fall inspired crafts and treats is one of those few things. We had our weekly kid swap today and so I put together a scarecrow craft. It was a lot of fun. All the kids seemed to really get into it. One of the little boys did decided he had to have a sad face on his scarecrow. Very cute.


And what fall playdate would be complete with carmel apples. Thanks MIL, they were a BIG hit!

1 comment:

myfourgems said...

all right, now you are making the rest of us moms look bad! If you had actually made the carmel apples yourself, i might have had to quit reading your blog! Very cute scarecrows...my kids would so enjoy that...sigh. what is my excuse? i am not hugely pregnant and my kids get home at 12:00! I have been playing badmitton with Mady outside on a daily basis...there, thats something. :)
as non would say
"Keep up the good work!"